6.21.2010

The Queen City

I have been dying to go to Charlotte and visit my good friend Amanda, so when the opportunity presented itself I immediately booked my flight. I went for a quick weekend trip and cannot even put into words how much fun it was! First off, Charlotte. Is. Amazing. It reminded me of a mix of Atlanta (good shopping/restaurants) and Nashville (pretty southern estates). Amanda is one of those friends regardless of how much time passes between seeing each other or talking, we immediately pick back up where we left off. Apparently we were having so much fun talking and catching up, we didn't have time to take a picture of us! We had a full day on Saturday of eating, shopping, more shopping, going to the movies, and last but not least more eating. What more could a girl want?

One of the many places we went shopping at....I mean seriously?


Dean and Deluca :)


Thanks for having me Amanda & Joe-- I can't wait to come back and visit-- maybe next time it will be to move there :)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment