I love the St. Jude commercial which is part of their Thanks and Giving Campaign. Give thanks for the healthy kids in your life and give to those who are not. The message is simple but it always makes me stop and reflect because I think it applies to life in general, not just children. I am so thankful for everything God has done in our lives. We are blessed beyond reason.
We alternate holidays with our families, so this year it was Thanksgiving in Daphne with my family. My mom has a pretty big family so I have lots of cousins. It was so good to see everyone and catch up! We especially enjoyed getting to see Ryan and Adrienne. 
We love spending time with them and are looking forward to going to NYC next year and seeing them!
Some of my cousins with their significant others
To get in the Christmas spirit, we went to the Magic Christmas in Lights show at Bellingrath Gardens. No one in my family had ever been even though my mom talks about it every year. The temperatures were in the 70s all week and the night we decided to go on this hour long walking tour it was in the 30s. Needless to say, we were freezing but it was so fun.
The expression on the jack in the box says it all
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
"Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34
No comments:
Post a Comment