12.10.2010

It's great to be an AUburn Tiger!

Ben and I went to Atlanta this past weekend for the SEC championship game. We were so grateful to have been able to find tickets and take a little weekend getaway. And my Tigers did not disappoint! 56-17! What a season...I am SO proud of our team for getting the opportunity to play for the National Championship on January 10th...history in the making :)
It was a great weekend and we were able to catch up with some good friends who we hadn't seen in a while!
Future Auburn student who sat behind us

 Post-game, back at the hotel...we were exhausted
 But it was SO fun to see the #1 Tigers beat South Carolina!
We stayed at the JW Marriott in Buckhead which was perfect because I had not even started our Christmas shopping! No trip to Atlanta is complete without going shopping! The mall in Chattanooga leaves much to be desired!

The beautiful trees at Phipps....I just love Christmas decorations!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment