Labor Day is one of my favorite holidays. I mean I never complain about having a day off from work, especially when my birthday is involved. College football also kicks off around that time which makes me so happy. But, the main reason this holiday is so special to me is that I usually get to spend it with my family celebrating my mom and my birthdays!
This year we rented a condo in Gulf Shores for the weekend and we had a blast! Words cannot describe how perfect the weather was. We did absolutely nothing for 3 days and it was pure bliss!
My sweet sister-in-law took some pictures on Sunday night at our birthday dinner celebration
The best birthday present ever was having my whole family together! My brother and sister-in-law drove down after the Auburn game on Saturday night and turned around on Monday and drove back to Nashville. It truly meant so much to have them there! I feel so loved and am so blessed to have such a great support system.




Looks like yall had so much fun! So glad you had a great birthday!
ReplyDelete