5.11.2010

In summary...

It is hard to summarize everything that has happened over the past year in just 1 post but I will try to hit the high points. After our honeymoon in St. Thomas, we moved (really I was the only one moving because Ben was already here) to Chattanooga and lived in a 1 bedroom 900 sq ft condo downtown. Needless to say it was cozy but it was an awesome location. Chattanooga has a beautiful downtown! We lived there for 3 months until we bought our first house! Being a homeowner is still surreal to me...I have never signed my name so many times in one sitting. After 4 months of job searching, I was finally able to find a job in my field. In our spare time, we have been busy celebrating with our friends who are getting married or having babies or we are traveling to see family and friends. Sorry for the lack of pictures, see previous post :)




The Ritz-Carlton in St. Thomas


Our First House {pictures taken before we moved in}


The wood railings are not there any more {just needed for inspections}


Dining room/Foyer


Formal Living Room


Back Porch with fireplace :)


Master Bedroom


Kitchen

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics of the house! And I really love how bright and airy your kitchen is...a drastic difference from ours. We seriously need to stop in Chattanooga on our way to Kentucky one weekend. Glad we are doing this together! Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing the inside of your house in person--so pretty!

    ReplyDelete